Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for your access and usage of www.hmic..com.kw
Hassan Mansour International Company (also referred to as ‘the Company’), at its sole discretion, may make any amendments to any of the below terms and conditions set out for using the website and its services at any time it considers it appropriate.
Limitations of Liability
Customers or users will be considered members of the website once they agree to the following:
- You shall be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account information and password as well as giving permission for other people to access your account on the Company’s website.
- You shall immediately inform the Company about any unauthorized use of password, account or hacking of confidential information.
- The Company will in no way be liable for any loss incurred by you whether directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosing information such as username or password.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining serious and credible use of the Company’s website, and for any other person who obtains access to your account to benefit from the provided services, or for any other purpose whether or not authorized by you.
- The Company shall treat your personal information and contact addresses as strictly confidential.
- If a user creates an account on behalf of a business or government entity, they are required to provide relevant information and professional/ legal documents including their business license or other, as proof.
- In case of failure to comply with any of the above terms, the company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the user’s membership and block them from accessing the website.
- Hassan Mansour International Company reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed or verified account or operation that remains inactive for a long time.
- The Company reserves the right to claim any compensation, in the event that the use of www.hmic.kw renders offensive to the company’s mission, operations or business reputation as well as harmful to its customers and their personal data, whether the abuse is a result of intentional or unintentional behavior.
The use of this website does not grant nor guarantee the user any right to its contents; for example: reserved copyright, trademarks, designs, photos, audio and music material, clips, videos displayed, and written texts available.
Such content is exclusive and is the sole property of Hassan Mansour International Company, or of third-parties with whom the Company has mutual benefits. Users are not entitled to use the website or its contents in any way, shape or form, or reproduce the same, gain profits from, link or make reference to the website, unless given clear written and explicit consent by Hassan Mansour International Company to do so otherwise.
Account & Registration Requirements
To be able to purchase products and services, users must create an account under the following terms and conditions:
- The user must be 18 years old and above.
- If the user is under 18 years of age, they may only browse the site without the ability to register or create an account.
- The Company reserves the right to conduct additional checks to verify the user’s age and cancel the account accordingly with an obligation to settle their financial accounts once closed.
- The user must provide correct and accurate information pertaining to their name, date of birth, e-mail address and other details required during the account creation process.
- As a parent or guardian, should you allow your children (under the age of 18) to use your personal account, you shall remain completely responsible and accountable for their use of the website’s services accordingly.
- In the event that a user registers as a business or government entity, they shall be committed to all conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- No member or organization shall be entitled to open two accounts at the same time for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to freeze both accounts or cancel one of them with the user’s obligation to settle all financial transactions related to the account before closing it.
- Upon completing the account creation on the website, the user is required to disclose specific information and select a username and password to use when signing in to the website.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the Company’s ‘Terms and Conditions’, please contact the Customer Care department and one of our specialists will answer all your inquiries.